Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Kayla!

Kayla's actual birthday is tomorrow, but we had her party on Saturday at Good Stuff Pizza in La Quinta. Choosing a theme this year was a no-brainer, Yo Gabba Gabba all the way! Here's the invitation I designed.

I decorated the tables with Yo Gabba Gabba printouts from Nick Jr's website and spread crayons all over for the kids to color.


Mmm, mmm! Pepperoni pizza! She's probably thinking, "this sure beats the stuff Mommy normally makes me eat for lunch."

Playing with her friends Caleb and Connor.

Nicky (7) was the oldest kid and was an excellent helper!

Check out Nicky's work of art...

I was very proud of how my Foofa cake turned out!

¯Happy Birthday to you…¯

Kayla couldn't wait for me to cut the cake so she helped herself to the nearest cupcake.

Once she ate all the frosting off, she moved on to cupcake #2.

Hooray, time to open presents!



I wanted to get a picture of all the kids together, but the boys wouldn't cooperate. So here's Nicky, Makenzie, Kayla and Lexi. Thank you everyone for coming! We had so much fun!

The Yo Gabba Gabba party favors.

After everyone left, I gave Kayla a sucker to occupy her while I loaded up the car. She thought that was pretty sweet!

No rest for the birthday girl. After the party, we went to Mike and Christian's house to go swimming! As you can see, her mouth was still blue from the sucker she had earlier.
Come on in guys! The water's just right!

Ahhh, life is good!

She was excited to play with all her new toys the next morning.

No comments: