Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day

When I asked Devin what he wanted to do for Father's Day, would you believe he said that he wanted to go shopping at the mall? I know, unlikely story, but it's true! We both have gift cards to spend and we both desperately need new clothes. Unfortunately, we never made it there. After a big breakfast, we were too lazy to go anywhere. So we stayed home, relaxed, played with Kayla, and snacked all day long. Then I told Devin to browse through our collection of cook books and pick ANYTHING he liked and I would make it for dinner. That task was to overwhelming for him so he left it up to me to decide. Of course I chose something simple: Penne pasta with bell peppers and spicy Italian sausage. It was super yummy! I'm so glad I finally got Devin to like pasta!
Kayla LOVES to dance! As soon as she hears music, she starts to shake her hips side to side. But everytime I try to get the camera to record her, she stops! This time I got a good 10 seconds of her rocking out.
Then Devin busted out the guitar to play a tune for us. Kayla likes to help strum the strings.

No comments: